Get help with diagrams.net
If you need help or support when using diagrams.net, select the Help menu above the drawing canvas.
Search for help topics
- Enter a search term in the Search field at the top of the Help menu and press
- Click on the title of a help topic or FAQ that best matches your query.
Additional helpful resources
- Keyboard Shortcuts: View the most common keyboard shortcuts all on one convenient page.
- Quick Start Video: Get started with the main features of diagrams.net in this short introductory video.
- Support: Learn how to access support when you are using diagrams.net online, the desktop build, the integrations with Google or Microsoft Office apps, or for the draw.io app in the Atlassian ecosystem.
You can also access the Github repository (Fork me on Github) or download the standalone app for Windows, macOS or Linux (Get Desktop).
If you do need to contact support, you will be asked to include the version number - this is the last entry in the Help menu, for example