See the number of draw.io diagrams in a Confluence instance
You can easily see how many diagrams are in your Confluence Cloud, Server or Data Center instance.
In Confluence Cloud
- As an administrator, go to your Confluence instance’s settings. Scroll down and select Macro Usage towards the bottom of the left panel.
- You can see the number directly after the macro name:
drawiois the macro that you use to attach a diagram to a page,
inc-drawiois a macro that you use to embed an existing draw.io diagram on another page, not the one to which it is originally attached.
- To see a list of the pages in which a draw.io diagram macro is included click on
In Confluence Server and Data Center
- As an administrator, go to your Confluence instance’s administration. Scroll down and select Macro Usage under the Administration section on the left.
- The number of pages containing the
drawiomacro is both in brackets after its macro name, and in the Number of pages column.
- To see a list of the pages in which the
drawiodiagram macro is included click on
You can also search for labelled content - every page that contains a diagram will have the label
drawio. Replace baseURL in the following link with the URL of your Confluence instance: