Export a diagram to a PNG image
PNGs are used in web pages, documents and presentation slides. You can also export your diagram as a high resolution PNG for printing.
- Click File > Export As > PNG.
- Change the export settings to suit your requirements.
- Choose the Zoom factor, set a Border width around your diagram, and enable the checkboxes if you want a Transparent Background, a Shadow on your shapes, or to include the Grid of the drawing canvas.
- If you only want to export the shapes and connectors that are currently selected, enable the Selection only checkbox.
- Make sure the checkbox to Include a copy of my diagram is selected if you want to be able to open your diagram and edit it again when you import the PNG file into diagrams.net.
- Click Export and select the location to save your SVG file.